Join the Run the City Squad
Applications are now open for the ASB Auckland Marathon Ambassador program. We want to hear from people who are passionate about running, health and fitness, and keen to share their journey to inspire others!
If you think you've got a story to tell and you're happy to share it then apply today!
Applications close on Friday 6 July and our successful ambassadors will be announced on Thursday 19 July.
Sounds cool, but what's in it for me?
Our ASB Auckland Marathon Ambassadors will receive all this good stuff:
A free 2018 race entry for you plus a friend or family member.
Style It Up
ASB Auckland Marathon merchandise.
Live It Up
VIP function invitations.
Share Your Journey
We will profile you and your journey on the ASB Auckland Marathon website and social media channels, which provides you a platform to inspire others!
A wicked gift pack from our awesome sponsors.
Gift pack includes:
- 6 x 'Eat My Lunch' vouchers and access to ASB site at Victoria Park
- 2 x return ferry tickets to Waiheke island and Rangitoto Island
- A pair of ASICS running shoes and ASICS merch.
- Fitbit Versa
- A stash of John West and Powerade to fuel your training.
That's great, but what does an ASB Auckland Marathon Ambassador actually do?
We want your help to inspire more people to run, so to do this, our Ambassadors will be asked to help with the following:
- At least 1 social media post on Facebook or Instagram per fortnight. Social posts could be themed around sharing your own training journey, running tips, favorite places to run in Auckland etc. We want you to share this content on your personal social media channels, but be happy for ASB Auckland Marathon and our sponsors to share it.
- You must be committed to training and participating in the 2018 ASB Auckland Marathon (any distance)
- You will be our superstar runners, so we want you to be available for any media opportunities that come up.
- Be open to working with the ASB Social Media team