FINISH LINE: Victoria Park, Fanshawe Street, Auckland
ATHLETE CHECK IN: 8am – 7pm Friday 18th October, 8am – 5pm Saturday 19th October – at The Cloud. You will need to provide Photo ID (preferably a drivers licence or passport) to be issued with a race number, timing device, official race day gear bag and gear bag tag.
8 November - 24 February
25 February - 30 June
1 July - 1 September
2 September - 17 October
18 - 19 October
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Marathon - student||$90.00||$97.20||$105.00||$113.40||$120.00||$129.60||$135.00||$145.80||$150.00||$162.50|
|Half Marathon - student||$70.00||$75.60||$80.00||$86.40||$90.00||$97.20||$105.00||$113.40||$120.00||$129.60|
|12km Traverse - student||$55.00||$59.40||$65.00||$70.20||$75.00||$81.00||$85.00||$91.80||$95.00||$102.60|
|Family 5km - Adult||$40.00||$43.20||$45.00||$48.60||$50.00||$54.00||$55.00||$59.40||$60.00||$64.80|
|Family 5km - Child||$30.00||$32.40||$35.00||$37.80||$40.00||$43.00||$45.00||$48.60||$50.00||$54.00|
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organsier. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
Student pricing applies to all school and tertiary students studying in New Zealand. Valid student I.D. must be shown at Athlete Check-in.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in New Zealand dollars. Entries close 5pm Saturday 19th October 2019, or once the event is sold out.
Entries for personalised bibs (name) closes at midnight Sunday 8th September, 2019. Entrants after this will not have a name printed on their bib.
Entry Fees Include
- Race Number
- Timing device
- Official race day gear bag
- Gear bag tag
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (supplied with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food & drink vendors
- Finishers medal (All distances: Full, Half, 12km, 5km and Kids Marathon)
- Official ASB Auckland Marathon technical trucker, running cap or visor. (Full, Half & 12km only), Note there is limited stock of each style, so enter early to ensure you receive your favourite!
Refunds and Transfers
|8 November||Entries Open|
|24 February||Super Early Entries Close|
|30 June||Early Bird Entries Close|
|1 September||General Entries Close|
|8 September||Cut off date for Personalised Bibs|
|8 September||Refunds close|
|17 September||Late Entries Close|
|17 October||Online distance transfers close|
|17 October||Person to person transfers close|
|17 October||Online transportation bookings close|
|19 October||Online registration closes|
|19 October||Onsite entries and distance transfers close|
If you need to withdraw you can choose to either refund your entry or transfer your entry to someone else, as per the transfer and refund policies below.
Note: If you withdraw from the race, your bus and or ferry tickets are non-refundable.
REFUND YOUR ENTRY
Requests for refunds must be notified in writing to the organisers - email@example.com.
Entry fee refunds requested up until midnight Sunday 28th July 2019 will receive 50% of their entry fee.
Entry fee refunds requested from Monday 29th July 2019 up until midnight Sunday 8th September 2019 will receive 25% of their entry fee.
Unfortunately, entry fees are non-refundable from Monday 9th September 2019 and we cannot refund entry fees after this date.
Certificates, Transport Tickets, iTabs and all event merchandise are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Download the 2019 ASB Auckland Marathon Refund Policy Waiver
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO SOMEONE ELSE
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 5pm Thursday 17th October 2019. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
Note: It is not permitted to transfer your race entry to someone else other than through this process, including on Race Day. It is very important for health and safety reasons for us to know the correct identity of every athlete on course, and accordingly it is strictly prohibited to race under another person's race bib. Any athletes caught doing this will be disqualified and may be prevented from entering future events.
Conditions of transfer:
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else to a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
- All shuttle bus, ferry tickets and Merchandise are non-transferable and non-refundable. The person purchasing the transferred entry will need to purchase new transport tickets at the time of the online transfer.
- To transfer an entry to someone else the initial registrant goes to myevents.active.com and logs in using their active.com account, finds the registration they wish to transfer and clicks the link ‘Transfer the registration to another athlete’, and then follows the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will need to pay for the entry fee at the current price in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the $25.00 transfer fee.
As stated in the Event Waiver, under no circumstance are you permitted to give your bib to another person. The safety of our athletes is paramount, therefore we need to ensure we have correct details of all our runners on course.
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO A DIFFERENT EVENT DISTANCE
Transfers between race distances can be made online up until midnight 17 October 2019, or until the race is sold out. After this date, if you wish to transfer, this must be done in person at Athlete Check-in during race week (subject to availability).
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged for all transfers between distances.
- Please be aware that you cannot transfer to a sold out event.
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
If you would like to transfer between race distances prior to midnight Thursday 17th October 2019, please log in to your My Events Portal and select Change Event Category.
Team & Group Entries
The ASB Auckland Marathon can take care of all your team and group entry requirements. Below is some information on what we offer various types of large groups. Please contact us directly with your query or group booking requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch, establish your needs and provide you with all you need to get entered!
FACT: Running is easier and more fun with a group. This is why we’ve pulled together this awesome offer for you to take to your boss, sports club, principal, or family and encourage them to join your ASB Auckland Marathon team.
Benefits of entering a team:
- Bulk race pack collection. Teams with 20 runners or more can nominate one member of the team to collect race packs from Athlete Check In on behalf of the entire team. (Term's & Conditions)
- Pay via invoice. If you can convince your boss to shout the entry fees, or a percentage of them, then this is the option for you.
- Team name on race bibs. That way Aucklanders will know which workplace has the most fun!
Travel or Running Groups
We expect the 2019 ASB Auckland Marathon demand for entries to be high. To ensure your group doesn’t miss out, travel companies and running groups can pre-purchase group allotments. The minimum group allotment is 10 entries. You can also pre-purchase event bus and ferry transport.
We will invoice you for the requested group number and payment is required 30 days from invoice date. Once payment is made we will provide instructions on your group entry process. Your participants will be required to complete their own entry into the system using a unique code which we will issue you with and to ensure they each can sign and acknowledge the athlete waiver.
Online entries for Travel and Running groups close midnight 30th September 2019. No changes will be accepted after this date.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Have any questions or need help?
Phone: 09 601 9590
Finish Line Hospitality
Further details for the ASB Auckland Marathon 2019 Finish Line Hospitality packages will be available from the end of March 2019.