FINISH LINE: Victoria Park, Fanshawe Street, Auckland
ATHLETE CHECK IN: 8am – 7pm Friday 27th October, 8am – 5pm Saturday 28th October – at The Cloud. You will be issued with a race number, timing device, and official race day gear bag and gear bag tag.
Until 15 September
16 Sept - 24 Oct
From 25 Oct
|Marathon - student||$94.00||$101.52||$113.00||$122.04||$136.00||$146.88|
|Half Marathon||$109 .00||$117.72||$130.00||$140.04||$153.00||$165.24|
|Half Marathon - student||$74.00||$79.92||$95.00||$102.60||$118.00||$127.44|
|12km Traverse - student||$55.00||$59.40||$78.00||$84.24||$101.00||$109.08|
|5km - Adults||$38.00||$41.04||$38.00||$41.04||$61.00||$65.88|
|5km - Kids||$33 .00||$35.64||$33.00||$35.64||$56.00||$60.88|
|Kids Marathon||$24 .00||$25.92||$24.00||$25.92||$33.00||$35.64|
*Price includes GST, less 8% Active fee
**Price includes GST & includes 8% Active fee
Student pricing applies to secondary and tertiary students studying in New Zealand. Valid student I.D. must be shown at Athlete Check-in.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in New Zealand dollars. Online entries close midday Saturday 28th October 2017, or once the event is sold out.
Entry Fees Include
- Race Number
- Timing device
- Official race day gear bag
- Gear bag tag
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (supplied with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food & drink vendors
- Finishers medal (Full, Half, 12km and Kids Marathon only)
- Official ASB Auckland Marathon technical trucker, running cap or visor. (Full, Half & 12km only), Note there is limited stock of each style, so enter early to ensure you receive your favourite!
Refunds and Transfers
|13 April||Entries Open|
|24 August||Refunds close|
|15 September||Early bird entries close|
|28 September||Personalised Bib Cut Off|
|13 October||Person to Person Transfers close|
|24 October||Late entries close|
|28 October||Onsite entries and distance transfers close|
If you need to withdraw you can choose to either refund your entry or transfer your entry to someone else, as per the transfer and refund policies below.
Note: If you withdraw from the race, your bus and or ferry tickets are non-refundable.
REFUND YOUR ENTRY
Requests for refunds must be notified in writing to the organisers - email@example.com.
Entry fee refunds requested up until midnight Friday 9th June 2017 will receive 50% of their entry fee.
Entry fee refunds requested from Saturday 10th June up until midnight Thursday 24th August 2017 will receive 25% of their entry fee.
Unfortunately, entry fees are non-refundable from Friday 25th August 2017 and we cannot refund entry fees after this date.
Certificates, Transport Tickets, iTabs and all event merchandise are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Download the 2017 ASB Auckland Marathon Refund Policy Waiver
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO SOMEONE ELSE
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until midnight Friday 13th October 2017. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
Note: It is not permitted to transfer your race entry to someone else other than through this process, including on Race Day. It is very important for health and safety reasons for us to know the correct identity of every athlete on course, and accordingly it is strictly prohibited to race under another person's race bib. Any athletes caught doing this will be disqualified and may be prevented from entering future events.
Conditions of transfer:
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else to a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
- All shuttle bus and ferry tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. The person purchasing the transferred entry will need to purchase new transport tickets at the time of the online transfer.
- To transfer an entry to someone else the initial registrant goes to myevents.active.com and logs in using their active.com account, finds the registration they wish to transfer and clicks the link ‘Transfer the registration to another athlete’, and then follows the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will need to pay for the entry fee in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the $25.00 transfer fee.
TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO A DIFFERENT EVENT DISTANCE
Participants can request to transfer their entry between different race distances until registrations close or until the race is sold out. Once the race distance is sold out and entries have closed to that event, no transfers will be accepted.
Conditions of transfer:
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged for all transfers between race distances.
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance event and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
Team or Group Entries
The ASB Auckland Marathon can take care of all your team and group entry requirements. Below is some information on what we offer various types of large groups. Please contact us directly with your query or group booking requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch, establish your needs and provide you with all you need to get entered!
Travel or Running Groups
We expect the 2017 ASB Auckland Marathon demand for entries to be high. To ensure your group doesn’t miss out, travel companies and running groups can pre-purchase group allotments. The minimum group allotment is 20 entries across the Full Marathon and Half Marathon events. You can also pre-purchase event bus and ferry transport.
We will invoice you for the requested group number and payment is required 14 days from invoice date. Once payment is made we will provide instructions on your group entry process. Your participants will be required to complete their own entry into the system using a unique code which we will issue you with and to ensure they each can sign and acknowledge the athlete waiver.
Online entries for Travel and Running groups close midnight 15th September 2017. No changes will be accepted after this date.
Corporate or School Groups
We welcome corporate and school groups to join us at the ASB Auckland Marathon. To register your corporate group or school, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements. We have a range of options available, eg, bulk race bib collection, purchase a corporate site at the finish line (subject to availability) for entertaining clients, rewarding staff and celebrate your race together. Please note space is limited, so please book early.
There is no restriction on how many you can have in your team. If you have over 20 people however, your group will be eligible for bulk packing and collection of your race bibs. One member of the team will be able to come to registration and collect these on behalf of the group.
Please note if your team would like bulk bib packing and collection please let us know by 15th September 2017.